We are looking to hire a full-time Recruiter for our growing team at Elysian Staffing!
Elysian Staffing is a recruitment agency placing mid-to-executive-level creative, marketing, and operations professionals in agencies and brands across the United States. You'd be joining a friendly, supportive, and collaborative team.
The Recruiter is responsible for developing and maintaining strong talent relationships and sourcing and recruiting viable candidates for open roles.
The Recruiter oversees direct-hire, freelance and temp-to-perm assignments to ensure that quality talent are promptly sourced, vetted, and submitted, schedules interviews, fills jobs with qualified talent and conducts quality assurance following each placement.
This is a remote role. We are happy to consider all United States-based applicants!
- Source, recruit and vet talent for assigned job orders across freelance, temp-to-perm and full-time.
- Work with the Recruiting Manager to keep clients' visions of viable candidates clear and up to date.
- Review, qualify and present candidates to the Recruiting Manager and follow up for feedback.
- Coordinate with the Recruiting Manager to schedule candidate interviews and onboarding.
- Coordinate with the talent, including screening, orientation, and placement of candidates.
- Use ATS to manage recruiting and client partnership activities, including adding jobs and attaching candidates to those roles.
- Act as the point of contact for candidate and freelancer relations, questions and issues
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices, business, and technology trends to develop a strong business aptitude for a consultative approach with clients.
- Assess applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to determine their fit for open positions.
- Ensure completed paperwork for submissions and hires.
- Promote the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment resource.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in the staffing industry is a must
- Experience with face-to-face and virtual talent management
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases
- Ability to take directions and strive to accomplish challenging goals
- Strive to continuously build knowledge and skills and share your expertise with others
- Excellent listening and documentation skills
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively
- Strong organizational skills, work ethic and team player
- Knowledge of marketing and creative industry is a plus! Interest is a must.
- Self motivated
- Customer service skills
Research shows that many great candidates believe they must meet every qualification to be considered for an opening. If you think this is a role you can perform well and have many of the listed qualifications, but you don't meet every one, we still encourage you to submit your application!