We're looking for a Personal Assistant for Elysian Staffing's CEO!
Elysian Staffing is a recruitment agency for mid-to-executive-level creative, marketing, and operations professionals. We place these talent in creative agencies and brands across the United States.
You'd be joining a friendly, supportive, and collaborative team.
Our ideal candidate will dive in and tackle the administrative duties that support the CEO.
You'll assist the CEO with both professional and personal tasks. Responsibilities vary but can include running errands, picking up deliveries, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, and organizing office filing systems. You may also be required to act as the first point of contact on behalf of the CEO.
This role will be hybrid — we can only consider candidates in and near Richmond, VA.
- Maintain the CEO's calendar to plan client meetings, travel, out-of-office, special events, and important company meetings
- Manage travel arrangements expeditiously and accurately; gather and present information on travel times and alternatives in a clear, understandable format with all information necessary to make a decision
- Partner with other company staff to collaborate, schedule meetings, obtain information, get things done, and solve problems
- Provide effective and expeditious meeting coordination with both internal and external partners
- Handle special projects as they come up
- Assist in Inventory Management, mailing, and filing
- Assist with running personal errands on behalf of the CEO
- Exercise confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Develop and implement household organization
- Ensure daily activities, extracurricular activities, appointments, and schedules for the family run smoothly
- Make sure financial obligations are paid on time
- 2-3 years of experience as a personal assistant
- Perform job duties with attention to detail, promptness, and efficiency
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Ability to independently solve problems within the scope of authority
- Responsive and able to work flexibly across multiple time zones
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, Google Docs/Sheets/Forms, and filing paperwork
- Previous experience handling materials that are highly confidential in nature. Integrity is important due to the sensitivity of some information, so you'd need to exhibit utmost discretion.
- Flexibility to travel, run errands, answer calls, and manage customer service from multiple locations
- Able to quickly learn to navigate current and new systems, processes, and procedures
- Experience working independently and resourcefully to manage, organize, and prioritize tasks while working under pressure to meet multiple and overlapping deadlines and needs in a professional and positive way
- A can-do attitude
Research shows that many great candidates believe they need to meet every qualification to be considered. If you think this is a role you can perform well and have many of the qualifications, but you don't meet every one of them, we still encourage you to submit your application!