Our marketing agency client in Colorado is looking for a Freelance Production Designer to work with their team! This role is expected to run through Q1 2024 at 40 hours per week.
This is a fully remote opportunity — we are glad to consider all United States-based candidates!
- Advanced design of print, experiential and digital collateral (heavy digital)
- Ability to visually and technically support creative and art directors in the development of derivative tactical material across channels.
- Compose advanced layouts for 4+ color ads, brochures, collateral materials, etc.
- Compose layouts for digital/interactive projects (web, mobile, PDF, eBooks, email, etc.)
- Create logos, chart work, line art, etc.
- Provide quality control of executional tactics
- Nurture and support junior creative talent
- Manipulate photographs for basic comp work such as scanning, silhouetting and light
- Ability to prepare all tactical files for deployment to for execution.
- Proactive management and communication (up and out) as needed as it pertains to challenges or roadblocks
- Lead communication on project status and to all internal and external stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Monitor new technologies for opportunities to improve the overall creative product of the Graphic Services Department
- 6-9 years experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver with partnership-oriented mindset
- Can work and manage groups of projects independently, with supervisor support
- Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written format
- Ability to build strong relationships with agency team members
- Highly proficient across Adobe CC suite of creative tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, XD, Acrobat Pro)
- Understands and can apply design to technical specification.
- Familiarity with grid systems and pixel-perfect layouts.
- Ability to optimize graphics files for web
- Sketch preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- BA/BS with a design related major or equivalent work experience